404 Ridgewood Avenue, Dundee, Florida 33838
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on July 20, 2018 at 5:37 PM|
1. Questions you should ask before listing your home
2. Are you a Realtor/Agent/ Broker?
3. Can I cancel my listing?
4. Can I see the documents up-front?
5. Do you participate in Caravans?
6. Do you believe in email blast?
7. Do you have a guarantee/penalty?
8. Do you like his/her personality?
9. Do you mail post cards to potential buyers?
10. Do you provide references?
11. Do you use direct phone calling?
12. Do you use MLS
13. How do you use signs?
14. How long have you been in business?
15. How long will it take to sell my property?
16. How many showings before the sale?
17. Is he/she a straight shooter?
18. What fees do you charge?
19. What is your listing price?
20. What is your marketing plan?
21. What is your work schedule?
22. What price will my house sell for?
23. What questions have I not ask you?
24. When can I call you?
25. When do you hold open houses?
26. In one word why should I hire you?
Categories: Marketing Real Estate